[Phpgroupware-users] Autocreating Users -phpgroupware

From: Martin Gombac lmail
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Autocreating Users -phpgroupware
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 14:28:30 +0000

I have the same problem as u posted on the mailing list.
->
--
I have my phpgroupware 0.9.14 RC3 set to authenticate via IMAP Mail,
then to auto create an account if the user can authenticate on the IMAP

Did you fix it?
When do u think will developers fix it?

If I make a workaround for this problem, would you like to have it?

L.P.
-Martin Gombac