[Phpgroupware-users] installing applications

From: Culley Harrelson
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] installing applications
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 10:03:50 -0700 (PDT)

I am posting here because this document seems to be out of date:

http://docs.phpgroupware.org/12-docs/html/admin/x62.html#AEN281

I have installed phpgroupware 0.9.12 from the freeBSD ports tree.  I am
running php 4.2.1.  Postgresql is my database and I am using 7.2.  The
installation went fine but I am having trouble running any application
besides the default applications.

For instance the bookmarks application.  There was a bookmarks folder in
the phpgroupware root but the table (phpgw_bookmarks) was not installed
with the default install.  I ran create_tables.pgsql from the bookmarks
folder then tried to access /phpgroupware/bookmarks/ but got a template
error.

Also from the admin section of the main site it says there are tons of
applications enabled but only the default ones show up.  I can
disable/enable mail, calendar, todo etc, but nothing else.

I can't find any documentation on what to do here so I finally broke down
and I'm asking for help :)

Also, is there a searchable interface to the mailing lists anywhere?

culley