Re: [Phpgroupware-users] session log

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] session log
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 12:31:47 +1000

Hi Tomasz,

Are you using php4 sessions?  If so this does not write to the database
... instead it uses php4's session management.  I know it would be handy
to view this info with php4 sessions but the functionality isn't there.
I don't know if there are any plans to develop it ... or even if it is
technically possible.

Hope this helps

Dave Hall
e address@hidden