RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Failure when setting up

From: Butch Knorr (BKK)
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Failure when setting up
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 13:31:30 -0400

I removed the header file from the phpgroupware folder that allowed me
to enter the setup program. Next. When I filled in the setup and tried
to write the header I received an error about no
'../'. I then copied the header file and renamed
it to .template.  Now I am configuring phpGW.

In answer to your questions.
Yes, it was the first time I called setup.
Do not know the results of going to index.php.

Thanks for your response

 Artificial Intelligence is no match for dumb luck.
Butch Knorr