[Phpgroupware-users] import contacts from outlook

From: Paolo Bagnoli
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] import contacts from outlook
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 19:26:05 +0200

Hi all,

I want to migrate from outlook to phpgw.
I've created Import_from_Outlook_-_Italiano and I've re mapped all field in
italian language.
I've exported contacts from outlook 2000 in a csv comma separated files.
In phpgw addressbook I've imported from outlook but I've an error:

Warning: open_basedir restriction in effect. File is in wrong directory in
/home/e-smith/files/ibays/groupware/html/addressbook/inc/class.boXport.inc.p
hp on line 99

Warning: fopen("/tmp/phpRlsvmF","r") - Operation not permitted in
/home/e-smith/files/ibays/groupware/html/addressbook/inc/class.boXport.inc.p
hp on line 99

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in
/home/e-smith/files/ibays/groupware/html/addressbook/inc/class.boXport.inc.p
hp on line 102

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in
/home/e-smith/files/ibays/groupware/html/addressbook/inc/class.boXport.inc.p
hp on line 222

Do you have a solution for this problem?

Regards
Paolo