Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Adding appointments in another calendar

From: Tom Gasaway
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Adding appointments in another calendar
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 09:37:22 -0600

I also noticed that if you remove yourself as a participant from an appointment
you can no longer edit that appointment as stated in # 2 below.  This may be
design intent, but I changed function view in
calendar/inc/class.uicalendar.inc.php
so that the owner of an appointment can edit it even if they are not a
participant
by changing this line:
        if($this->bo->owner == $event['owner'] ||
$this->bo->member_of_group($this->bo->owner))
        if($this->bo->owner == $event['owner'] ||
$this->bo->member_of_group($this->bo->owner) ||
$GLOBALS['phpgw_info']['user']['account_id'] == $event['owner'])

You do have to go to a calendar that shows the appointment (i.e. a participants
calendar) to be
able to select the appointment to edit it.

Tom