Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Backup config question

From: Dirk H. Schulz
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Backup config question
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 18:43:04 +0200

Hi Chris,

--On Mittwoch, 4. September 2002 16:15 Uhr +0000 Chris Weiss <address@hidden> wrote:

RE: "php cgi" usualy refers to the cgi, or binary, version of php.  mod_php
RE: does not come with a binary, only a apache DSO, the cgi version of php
RE: comes with a binary that can also be used for shell scripting just like
RE: perl.  mod_php and cgi/binary php can happily coexist without having to
RE: configure apache for php-cgi.

Thanks for the explanation. That means in backup config I leave this field empty, do I?

Dirk