Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Email Date/Time

From: Tony Howden
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Email Date/Time
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 05:14:29 +0000

Hi Chris and All

I have now tested this issue as follows :

I sent three test messages spaced 15 minutes apart to myself from an external
account.

I tested Anglemail and then the default email in phpgw (a fork of anglemail I
think?)

Both show the three emails as received over the space of 3 seconds from the time
that I logged into phpgw and clicked on the email icon.

Swapped to another workstation that has Mozilla installed (redhat box) and
configured mozilla to use IMAP account on the server.

All three emails are shown as being received over the space of 40 minutes
approximately reflecting the actual send and probable receive times.

Obviously the email date/time stamps are being preserved within the server/imap
directories but phpgw is not reading them appropriately.

Its not life and death just annoying.

Any suggestions, anyone ?