[Phpgroupware-users] Calendar highlited day vs. actual date

From: Ron Smith
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Calendar highlited day vs. actual date
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 20:59:57 -0600

Hi ...

   I'm evaluating phpGroupWare and have a question I haven't seen addressed
in the mail list archives. I noticed that the calendar highlights the current
day, but if it's past midnight GMC and before midnight locally, tomorrows day
will be highlited, even though the date in the header at the top of the page
is still the correct local date (today).
   I can change the time zone offset in the preferences which fixes the
calendar, but then other module dates are wrong by that offset amount (like
the error logs, access logs, etc.). The hardware clock on my server is set to
the local time, as is the software time, so I'd rather not change that, as
the server is also our smtp/pop server and I need to ensure the date/times
are accurate and local.
   I hope you can make sense of my explanation and offer suggestions or
workarounds for my perceived problem.

Thanx,
Ron