Re: FW: [Phpgroupware-users] Admin account

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: FW: [Phpgroupware-users] Admin account
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 13:46:53 +0000

seems that something went wrong.  Try "removeing" (in setup, leave the files)
and
reinstalling your apps.  But do it in 2 steps: first only admin, prefs, phpgwapi
and second everything else.  Then recreate the guest and admin accounts.  I also
recomend not starting off using mail auth, you can convert to mail later if you
wish to use it after you create your user account and grant it access to the
admin
app.