[Phpgroupware-users] My PHPGWAPI stopped not working in Windows

From: Gregor McCarthy
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] My PHPGWAPI stopped not working in Windows
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 23:00:52 +1000 (E. Australia Standard Time)

I had a working test install of PHPGW 0.914 on Win2k Pro, IIS 5.0
and PHP 4.23.

I physically deleted the install, dropped the database, created a
new database, assigned permissions and reinstalled PHPGW.

Setup seemed to run fine, header.inc.php was created the new
database was populated by setup with 20 tables and 603 records and
I can install and remove applications.
However this application always has a red cross.

phpgwapi-OK - C  phpgwapi  0.9.14.000

Consequently most of the other applications have dependency errors
with the API failing.

Any suggestions ? (I have tried reinstalling)