[Phpgroupware-users] User poll on Timetrack modifications

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] User poll on Timetrack modifications
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 22:27:42 +0000

I just started working on using the addbook module to supply company and
individual
names for the projects in the timetrack module and a couple of questions have
surfaced.

I'm setting up my modifications as a preference that can be set to use the
addbook
module or default to the current method

I thought I'd poll the user community for opinions on how it should work

1. since projects could be associated with individuals that do not have
companies,
I am listing both the individuals without companies (in alphabetical order) and
then the companies (in alphabetical order) - should the code monitor for
individuals who are added to an organization after a project is associated with
them or leave it as is?  I think leave as is

2. how should user permissions be handled for contacts in the addbook?  I think
user permissions need to be ignored to avoid someone from changing user
permissions
from read to not read and screw up project listings

Hope I'm not annoying too many people by posting this - our company needs these
changes and I thought I'd try to satisfy more people than just us