[Phpgroupware-users] felamimail driving me crazy

From: Ronald O . Christian
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] felamimail driving me crazy
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 21:43:51 -0800

Does anyone have this package working?  Are my messages making it on
the list?

I'm still getting the "not a valid imap resource" from felamimail
despite the fact that the "E-Mail" application works quite happily
with imaps.

The E-Mail and FelaMiMail site configurations are identical, except
FelaMiMail also has a field for a SIEVE server which I have left
blank.

One thing I hadn't noticed before is that the user preferences are not
persistent for felamimail.  When I set my mail settings for felamimail
and hit submit, the fields blank out and nothing else happens.  Next
time I go back to mail settings, they're all blank.  (This is not true
for the other E-Mail application settings.)   Similarly, if I go to
"manage folders", it asks me to check Create Sent and Create Trash and
hit "create".  When I do that, the page rewrites with Create Sent and
Create Trash unchecked.  It's as if the changes are not getting
committed.

Does this ring any bells with anyone?

        Ron
-
"I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow
for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only
that which they defend."
http://roc85.home.attbi.com