[Phpgroupware-users] felamimail driving me crazy

From: Kaushik Mallick
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] felamimail driving me crazy
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 17:30:35 -0800 (PST)

Ron!

Welcome to the club. To answer your question I never
got Felamimail working. I have posted at least 2 bug
reports - all to no avail. I keep coming back to the
mailing lists to see if there has been any new
incidents or miracles.

Are we the only one having this stupid problem with
Felamimail? Email (Angelmail) works fine in phpgw - so
I am assuming my IMAP server is alright. Squirrelmail
works like a charm as well when pointed to the same
server. Doggone - the Felamimail thingy just doesn't
work for me. I love Squirrelmail and I sure hope
somebody can tell me someday that the squirrelmail
port to phpgw has some hope of working.