[Phpgroupware-users] RE: Alarm patch

From: Hsing-Foo Wang
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] RE: Alarm patch
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 22:23:19 +0100

Hi,

Just as a reminder,

I installed this patch from Tom back in august and it works just fine.
I haven't tested it on .001 though. I received 2 updates after this
initial release which are included as finals in this mail.

His posting should be in the archives on around the 14th of august 2002.
But the attachemnts in this mail are updated.

Hope it helps a bit.

Regards,
Hsing-Foo