Re: [Phpgroupware-users] mandrake packages (was Newbie installation prob

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] mandrake packages (was Newbie installation problem)
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2003 21:54:45 +1100

Chris Weiss <address@hidden> wrote:

> 'drake 8.2's rpm is old AND broken :(

Thought people might be interested.  I tried installing just grabbed a
free cover 2 CD set of mandrake 9.0 and they came with phpgw 0.9.12.

imho we should try to get the most recent versions into disros.

btw install failed 3 times mandrake ... so i didn't get to see if it
worked - went back to debian, where i know not to bother with the
packages ;)