Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Login Problems

From: Ruben Lopez
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Login Problems
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 17:44:07 -0400

In the php.ini file the "error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE" option is anabled.

I have installed a Red Hat 7.2 with php-4.0.6-7, apache-1.3.22-6 and
postgresql-7.1.3-2.

When I try to login with some users my browser always keeps sending request to
the server but there's no answer.

I check the apache's error logs there's nothing wear. What can i do to solve
this?

Thanks for any help.

On Fri, 03 Jan 2003 17:17:22 +0000, Chris Weiss wrote