RE: [Phpgroupware-users] To Do list issue

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] To Do list issue
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 17:58:20 +0000

are all memebrs actually in the default group?  i don't they are by "default",
the
group is only named "default" because there has to one group on a new install
and
what better name... It does not mean that everyone is a member of it no matter
what.

I have used this feature in todo, and it does work.