Re: [Phpgroupware-users] LDAP works!! - Well almost :-)

From: Chris Hirsch
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] LDAP works!! - Well almost :-)
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 08:20:23 -0700

Nope :-) There is no authoritive howto that I have found....I'm in the process of setting up my website again and have thought that maybe I should document my progress in a semi-howo type way...feel fee to help out :-)

So for now...what point are you at in the game and I'll do my best to help ya out...just so ya know I'm doing this using the phpGW, Red Hat 8.0, Apache, and OpenLDAP...

Chris

Actually what I have thought would be nice is either a phpGroupware wiki or a faq-o-matic where users can post their own comments to a document. I used to hate those because user comments broke the flow of the document, but on more than one instance a partiuclar user had the same problem and solution that I did so it made it a much faster fix for me...anybody? :-)