[Phpgroupware-users] Problem when adding a project/or sthg else

From: Nicolas Cartron
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Problem when adding a project/or sthg else
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 15:45:21 +0100

All,

I just installed PhpGroupware 0.9.14.001 on my freebsd 4.7
using Apache 1.3.27 and PHP 4.2.3

I turned on register_global,
everything's fine, i can add/modify/delete users, create some
stuff but there are several problems :

-  i can't add a project : when i'm trying, phpgw tells me to setup
my preferences, but there's nothing i can do in those preferences.
- i can't add something in the 'todo list' : when i type what i want,
i click on 'submit' (or whatever) and the screen just clean and
tells me again what i want to add...

I tried to turn off/on cookies in my browser (tested with mozilla 1.1,
Opera 6.11, Galeon), change the authentification way (db/php),...
I must admit that i don't understand what is happening...

Any help 'd be appreciated :)
Thanks in advance.

--
Nicolas Cartron