Re: [Phpgroupware-users] LDAP Followup question about group permissions

From: Chris Hirsch
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] LDAP Followup question about group permissions
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 07:27:00 -0700

Who is in charge of the LDAP stuff? I'd love to start working with them to maybe get some of these problems fixed. I plan on having my company really start using LDAP and phpGW so maybe it would be a good excuse for me to finally learn php. Any takers? :-)

Marco Gaiarin wrote:
Mandi! Chris Hirsch
  In chel di` si favelave...

Well I'm not necessary saying it should be in LDAP...but it doesn't
appear to work at all...for example, if I set up my Default group with
only a couple of apps enabled and then create a new user and assign them
to the Default group they appear to get ALL the apps that are
installed...so if its not in the schema I'll start crusing the DB..just
wanted to make sure what the correct thing should be when using LDAP.

...this is also my case, i think these are all bugs of LDAP
implementation.

--
This message was encrypted with rot-26 cryptography.
Attempting to circumvent this encoding is illegal under the DMCA