Re: [Phpgroupware-users] header.inc.php continue errors

From: GNU Linux
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] header.inc.php continue errors
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 12:20:14 +0800

----- Original Message -----
From: Dave Hall <address@hidden>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 14:09:45 +1100
To: address@hidden

> I scanned the header looks ok to me.  I hope the password values are not
> real :)

It's real, in my test machine.  Once this test phase is done, for sure I'll
change the entries.

> Try the instructions in my previous post.

Actually, I was able to log in as admin user right after I sent this problem.

But here is my new problem that I encountered.  After I was able to log in as
an admin user, I don't have anything in my default page but only the headers
that contains the phpGroupWare logo at the left, the welcome greetings to the
current user at the center and the welcome, preferences, logout and help/about
buttons at the right and below that is the word "Powered by phpGroupWare
version 0.9.14.001" only.  The rest are just white blank page.

Please advice.

Thanks Chris and Dave for your quick reply.

Thanks in advance.

God bless...
http://www.linuxmail.org/