Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Subject: SiteMgr in HEAD - Site Content notwork

From: Magnus Nilsson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Subject: SiteMgr in HEAD - Site Content notworking.
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 15:10:02 +0100

Forgot to add -r HEAD when I did cvs update.
Still the same problem but with a different error message
Error message is:

Database error: Invalid SQL: SELECT
t1.block_id,area,cat_id,page_id,t1.module_id,app_name,module_name,arguments,
arguments_lang,sort_order,title,viewable,actif FROM phpgw_sitemgr_content AS
t1,phpgw_sitemgr_modules AS t2 LEFT JOIN phpgw_sitemgr_content_lang as t3 ON
(t1.block_id=t3.block_id AND lang='en') WHERE t1.module_id = t2.module_id
AND area = 'center' AND ((page_id = 0 and cat_id = 0)) ORDER by sort_order
PostgreSQL Error: 1 (ERROR: Relation "t1" does not exist )

File: /var/www/html/phpgroupware/sitemgr/inc/class.Content_SO.inc.php
Line: 76
Session halted.

/Magnus