Re: [Phpgroupware-users] calendar

From: Alex Borges (lex)
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] calendar
Date: 29 Jan 2003 14:24:23 -0600

You dont need complex syncronizing thingies.....

If you can make your appointments iCal, you can import them in phpgw one
by one.... if youve got the the skills, you can easyly make something to
import them in batch from a local folder (local to the server, that is).
If you dont have that last one, you can pay someone to add this
extension to the software or, if anyone else is interested, theyll do it
on their own and shurely contribute it back