Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: Subject: SiteMgr in HEAD - Site Content no

From: Magnus Nilsson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: Subject: SiteMgr in HEAD - Site Content notworking.
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 21:33:28 +0000

Iám pretty sure that the installation works OK.
Install of sitemgr 0.9.14.001 is fine and so does sitemgr HEAD too.
The reason why I mentioned deleted talbes by hand is that .001 leave a sequence
that I hav eto remove manually. I don´t know why it does.

Yes. I have all the tables content, content_lang, modules and all the rest.
I compared my list of installed tables with the one that can be seen when you
install applications from setup. It´s exacly yhose tables I have installed.

I have also tried uninstall/reinstall (sitemgr HEAD removes everything from the
DB).
Still the same result. Before i Reinstalled sitemgr I removed all files in
/sitemgr
to be sure that I got a completely new install.

I have tried to run the sql statement in the error message directly from
pgadminII,
with the same result (relation t1 does not exist).
If I split the sql statement down in smaller parts (each table by themself) with
the same columns as specified in the original statement, I  get no errors which
should mean that all columns exist in my db.

My guess this is a syntax difference between postgres and other dbs out there.
There must be some other way to write the same statement.
I would be glad to test, even if just for test purpose from psql/pgadmin
directly.

To be completely sure that my install is intact, this is the output from \dt
and \ds
 phpgw_sitemgr_active_modules  | table    | phpgw
 phpgw_sitemgr_categories_lang | table    | phpgw
 phpgw_sitemgr_content         | table    | phpgw
 phpgw_sitemgr_content_lang    | table    | phpgw
 phpgw_sitemgr_modules         | table    | phpgw
 phpgw_sitemgr_pages           | table    | phpgw
 phpgw_sitemgr_pages_lang      | table    | phpgw
 phpgw_sitemgr_preferences     | table    | phpgw
 phpgw_sitemgr_properties      | table    | phpgw

 seq_phpgw_sitemgr_content     | sequence | phpgw
 seq_phpgw_sitemgr_modules     | sequence | phpgw
 seq_phpgw_sitemgr_pages       | sequence | phpgw
 seq_phpgw_sitemgr_preferences | sequence | phpgw

phpgw=# select * from phpgw_sitemgr_active_modules;
   area   | cat_id | module_id
----------+--------+-----------
 __PAGE__ |      0 |         1
 __PAGE__ |      0 |         2
 __PAGE__ |      0 |         3
(3 rows)

phpgw=# select * from phpgw_sitemgr_categories_lang;
 cat_id | lang | name | description
--------+------+------+-------------
(0 rows)

phpgw=# select * from phpgw_sitemgr_content;
 block_id | area | cat_id | page_id | module_id | arguments | sort_order |
viewable
| actif
----------+------+--------+---------+-----------+-----------+------------+----------
+-------
(0 rows)

phpgw=# select * from phpgw_sitemgr_content_lang;
 block_id | lang | arguments_lang | title
----------+------+----------------+-------
(0 rows)

phpgw=# select * from phpgw_sitemgr_modules;
 module_id | app_name | module_name | description
-----------+----------+-------------+-------------
         1 | sitemgr  | html        |
         2 | sitemgr  | index       |
         3 | sitemgr  | toc         |
(3 rows)

phpgw=# select * from phpgw_sitemgr_pages;
 page_id | cat_id | sort_order | hide_page | name
---------+--------+------------+-----------+------
(0 rows)
phpgw=# select * from phpgw_sitemgr_pages_lang;
 page_id | lang | title | subtitle
---------+------+-------+----------
(0 rows)

phpgw=# select * from phpgw_sitemgr_preferences;
 pref_id |         name         |                              value
---------+----------------------+---------------------------------------------------
--------------
       1 | sitemgr-site-url     | http://www.sim-
solutions.com/phpgroupware/sitemgr/sitemgr-site/
       2 | sitemgr-site-dir     |
/var/www/html/phpgroupware/sitemgr/sitemgr-site
       5 | home-page-id         |
       6 | anonymous-user       | anonymous
       7 | anonymous-passwd     | [hidden]
       3 | themesel             | phpgroupware
       4 | sitelanguages        | en
       8 | sitemgr-site-name-en | SIMS
(8 rows)

phpgw=# select * from phpgw_sitemgr_properties;
 area | cat_id | module_id | properties
(0 rows)

Anything missing or wrong?

/Magnus