[Phpgroupware-users] smtp auth in email app?

From: Dirk H. Schulz
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] smtp auth in email app?
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 13:21:43 +0100

Hi folks,

I hopefully installed phpgw 0.9.14.001 on a fresh rh8 system (o, it works smoother, at least it feels like that), and examined the email app (it is anglemail now, as I unerstood?), but I did not find any option to configure smtp auth. Is it (hope, hope), because anglemail simply uses smtp auth if possible without asking or because it does not have this feature yet?

I would like to have servers separated according to tasks (some for email, one for phpgw, etc.), and that would be spoiled without smtp auth.

Thanks for any hint.

Dirk