Re: [Phpgroupware-users] addressbook issues after migration

From: SI Reasoning
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] addressbook issues after migration
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 21:25:00 +0000

Chris Weiss (address@hidden) wrote*:

>SI Reasoning (address@hidden) wrote*:
>>
>>I have migrated phpgroupware from 1 server to another (and upgraded OS from
>>Mandrake 8.2 to Mandrake 9.0). Unfortunately I have the following error when i
try
>>to access the addressbook (although I can access the addressbook for email
>>addresses and plug into email... but not to add an email address from email
>>module):
>>
>>Warning: Failed opening
>>'/var/www/html/phpgroupware/addressbook/inc/class.uiaddressbook.inc.php' for
>>inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php/:/usr/lib/php/pear/') in
>>/var/www/html/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/functions.inc.php on line 265
>>
>>Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: uiaddressbook in
>>/var/www/html/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/functions.inc.php(277) : eval()'d code
on
>>line 1

this is resolved now... must have been a permissions issue

>>any clues:
>>possible hints - OS permissions may have gotten screwy from the transfer,
>>maybe
>>someone could give me the default commands to properly setup permissions?
>
>chmod -R 755 /var/www/html/phpgroupware
>chmod -R 777 /var/www/html/phpgroupware/files (or whereever they are)
>
>>since phpgroupware site is down I have had to try and rebuild from memory, so
any
>>exceptions (such as in php.ini) would be helpful. As far as php.ini
>>register_globals is on (is it safe yet to turn it off?)
>Still need it on for many apps.
>
>>I also have the following error when i enter the registrations module:
>>
>>Fatal error: Call to undefined function: print_debug() in
>>/var/www/html/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.datetime.inc.php on line 55
>
>Thought this was fixed in cvs, have you done an update?  If it isn't, just add
>dummy print_debug function to the main registration file, there was a bug
>report
on
>this I think too.

Could you be a bit more explicit, such as exactly what I put down and what line,
etc?
I have the latest cvs .14 update (unless I am doing it wrong... but I have spell
check now and I don't remember having that in the past)

>>and I get the following error when I go to setup to edit header.inc.php:
>>
>>Fatal error: Cannot redeclare perfgetmicrotime() (previously declared in
>>/var/www/html/phpgroupware/header.inc.php:101) in
>>/var/www/html/phpgroupware/header.inc.php on line 99
>

>old old old bug.  cvs update, remove the function from the header, then edit
again.

worked. I wonder if I am doing cvs right to have all of these old bugs. This is
what I have been doing:

cd /var/www/html/phpgroupware
cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/phpgroupware login
(I hit return for the password)