[Phpgroupware-users] New documents...

From: Izzy Blacklock
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] New documents...
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2003 02:11:54 -0700

I'm encouraged by the recent work that has been done to the phpgroupware
documents.  I fear I may have started something! :)  Thanks for your good
work Ralf.  It will go a long way to making life easier for future sysadmins.

I do have a few things to add:

1) Could you please add a link in knownIssues to the Axisgw known issues page
I started ((phpGroupWare Known Issues))
2) Could you update your link to the LDAP howto I started at the Axisgw site.
It's been renamed to ((phpGroupWare with LDAP support Howto))
3) I've created three (well, two and a link) quick reference charts that you
may want to link someplace.  ((phpGroupWare Compatibility Chart)),
((phpGroupWare header.inc.php Configuration Chart)), and
((phpGroupWare Configuration Chart)).

All of these documents are links off of:
http://docs.axisgroupware.org/index.php?page=phpGroupwareDocs

Also, I get the following error when trying to access
http://phpgroupware.org/wiki as linked from http://phpgroupware.org/userdocs/

Can't create session for user 'visitor' !!!

And finally, how does one go about registering a user account at the
phpgroupware site?  If I recall, Dave suggested changes were in the works to
allow registered users to modify the phpgw wiki pages.  Has this been done?

...Izzy