Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Problems installing phpgroupware on

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Problems installing phpgroupware on
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 13:39:57 +0000

some of your settings are wrong, though if you are new to serving webpages I can

Server Root is a path to your phpGroupware install root.  This is supposed to be
filled in with your full system path to where the script is running.  Appears
to be
D:\\Inetpub\\wwwroot\\phpgroupware for you (and you do need the double
it's a php thing).

terms like "root" and "path" refer to filesystems, IPs, hostnames, and URLs
will be
called as such.