Re: [Phpgroupware-users] DB init hanging

From: Daryl L. L. Houston
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] DB init hanging
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 08:06:59 -0400

Maybe pconnections on mysql for XP are weird?  The first time I set up
groupware a few months back, I set it up with pconnections, and spent an hour
or two looking at the program.  The next day, it had taken over all of my
database connections.  That is, when I tried to log in through phpMyAdmin as
myself, I couldn't, and it had to do with the fact that groupware had managed
to hijack my user somehow (probably because of the way I set up the database
user).  You might try not using pconnections and see if that solves your
problem.  I think that's an option you can configure in the setup.