[Phpgroupware-users] I have a problem for my email!

From: Jason Lee
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] I have a problem for my email!
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 09:04:33 -0700 (PDT)

hai;
   Now i was face a problem, when i delete my mail
from my mail list, but i still can see the mail in my
mail list at phpgroupware, but if i logout and log in
again then the mail just will out from my mail list,
why? How do i solve this problem?

   Other problem is i can't send my mail from
phpgroupware. Couse if i send my mail from
phpgroupware it will showed out this following error:
Your message could not be sent!
The mail server returned:

Array
(
    [code] => 501
    [msg] => Syntactically invalid EHLO argument(s)
    [desc] =>
    [server_chat] =>
c->s: fsockopen(mail.yss98.com,25,0,,5) ; returned:
Resource id #65
s->c: 220-mite.vosn.net ESMTP Exim 4.20 #1 Wed, 09 Jul
2003 08:56:33 -0700
s->c: 220-We do not authorize the use of this system
to transport unsolicited,
s->c: 220 and/or bulk e-mail.
c->s: EHLO
s->c: 501 Syntactically invalid EHLO argument(s)
)

To go back to the msg list, click here