Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Starting out with phpGW

From: Dan Kuykendall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Starting out with phpGW
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 01:30:18 -0700

this guy seems to have gotten full root access. So its either ssh or an openssl but or apache from what I can tell so far.
Im doing all I can to figure this out

However Im now gonig to shut the site down till tomorrow when I can get a new harddrive to bring down and install

Franky Van Liedekerke wrote:

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 09:47:35 +0200