Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Select calendar Box

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Select calendar Box
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 13:48:56 +0000

I don't think anybody has the php coding behind the calendar app memorized
enough to
answer this directly

You'll have to start in your calendar directory and start digging (it is likely
in
the inc directory)

Use heavy use of a text finding utility and search for text near the selection
box.
 That will get you close.

Also, the files you will have to read through are organized into four groups, ui
code, business logic code (bo), sql code (so), and the display templates

You will find that you will have to create a filter to do so (it won't be as
easy as
changing one variable's value)

If you do it and get it working, consider adding it to the calendar admin
screens
and submit it as a patch at savanah for consideration for inclusion in the
project

Don't forget, sponsorship is also an option (read the wiki:
http://www.phpgroupware.org/devteam/wiki/)