RE: [Phpgroupware-users] just terrific!!

From: The Emilsons
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] just terrific!!
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 07:20:20 -0400

Quote:

If you want your hand held by uncle
bill and to be treated like an idiot incapable of understanding what the

problem is and why it went wrong then feel free to get a lobotomy and go
back
to outlook.

After listening to the way you people talk to each other last week, I
hardly think I deserved that quote, the whole idea behind support is
that you need empathy, not apathy, you need to understand that there are
people who can not grasp what you have gone to school to study for ,
when maybe the guy you are trying to help is that guy that went to
school to fix that sweet little Mercedes of yours, so If you feel you
are  a better person because someone does not understand what you
understand so well, then maybe it is not I in need of a lobotomy, but
you in turn, may very well need a heart transplant, because the one you
have lacks in substance.

it took over twelve hrs for my post to go through, and yet an email I
sent after this post came back even before, I find it frustrating it is
taking so long for any help, from a site that’s just barely up, to an
app that seems to be developed by people that can just manage to get
along, so Yes my attitude was uncalled for, but you can take lessons
from Chris Weiss, he handled my response most professional, A better man
at the time than me or you I suspect. I thank you Chris. As far as your
response goes Robin, I take it from where it comes.

--

And yes, my back up failed nothing I can do about that.
And yes I have stopped using your app, it's taking way too long to get

Regards
Viking NetWerkz
Unix Web Hosting and Design Services
Viking NetWerkz Your Next Site!