Re: [Phpgroupware-users] just terrific!!

From: R B
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] just terrific!!
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 16:06:18 +1000 (EST)

G'day,
    From my understanding, session table to use to
session information. So if it get corrupted, all you
need to do is to rebuild (destroy and createa table)
that table only. Even of the information get lost it
OK! It get cleaned up regularly anyway.
    In opinion, the community will try to help as much
as possible, maybe not as quick as you would like to.
However, please be patient and persistence - we get
alot of emails a day so it's hard to sieve through all
the emails and reply to all problems.
    For quicker response, there are companies near
your  area that willing to give support for a small
fee.

Regards,

Robert Bui
Open Exchange