Re:[Phpgroupware-users] mail issue... help?

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re:[Phpgroupware-users] mail issue... help?
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 14:36:08 +0000

the phpgw_anglemail table isn't a required table.  The email app will make use
of it
if it's there and won't if it's not.  You can install the table in setup by
upgrading the email app, but this will only work if you don't have a backup
email
dir like email.old that falls in front of the live email dir in the directory
order... assuming you have a new enough version of anglemail that includes the
table...

btw, Angles has figured out the problem with the @'s in cache and will have a
fix in
the next release availble from http://anglemail.org/ .  You can sign up for the
mail
list there to get the release anouncement as well as other "leading edge" email
app
developments.