Re: [Phpgroupware-users] number of icons

From: Pascal Vilarem
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] number of icons
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 19:40:04 +0200

I presume you have chosen to have these apps installed during setup process.

then all are available but for many apps one can see these only if
granted the rights to use them :-)

go to administration panel and look at users and groups accounts...
i think you'll find a "feature" that can solve your problem ;-)

hope this can help,

address@hidden wrote:
Hi all,

I'm trying out the phpgroupware software and have a problem (or i don't
understand a feature ?). No matter how many apps I install, there's only a
limited subset available from the sidebar. How do i get the other apps

Thanks for the answer

Willem Kossen

Phpgroupware-users mailing list