Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Version in Portuguese

From: Pascal Vilarem
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Version in Portuguese
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 16:12:44 +0200

hi,

I understood your post but i dont speak portuguese... sorry.

I don't think portuguese translation has been done yet,
the nearest language i know of in phpgw is spanish...

To have phpGW in portuguese, the "only" thing you have to do
is use translate module to add portuguese correspondancies...
If you feel like doing this job, i think your contrib would be
welcomed :-)

greetings,
Pascal.

Franco Catena wrote:

Ola,

Sera que existe uma versao em portugues do PHPGW. Quem souber de algo
poderia me avisar.
´[s

Franco Catena
http://www.surson.com.br
tel 011-55390073
cel:78535362
NEXTEL: 55*26006*1
MSN: address@hidden
ICQ: 24755602

I've stopped 1.477 spam messages. You can too!
One month FREE spam protection at http://www.cloudmark.com/spamnetsig/