Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Request for comments

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Request for comments
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 17:53:53 +1000

Pascal Vilarem <address@hidden> wrote:

> i'll suggest you think a little bit more before porting bugzilla...
> there are still heavy problems
> in it (no working mail link for example... )
>
> If you really want to port a bugtracking system, may i suggest you
> have
> a glance at anthill ?
> (i may be wrong but I think Dave Hall had started working on it...
> he
> may certainly give you
> more valuable info)

I did start on the anthill port.  I had some problems with the client,
so development has stopped.  Someone did express an interest in taking
over the work.  I am happy to assist where I can.

btw Anthill is a port of bugzilla to php.  By starting with anthill you
avoid a lot of the perl->php work :)

Cheers

Dave