Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Session expired

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Session expired
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 01:07:58 +0000

not an issue, a desing choice.  Leaving an inactive session (not making page
request) is a security issue so sessions are automactially expired.  if your
using
php4 session you can set the expire time in the php.ini.

work arounds?
- not take so long to write the email
- write it in a text editor and paste it in to the browser when ready
- use the Notify Window so it can keep hitting the mailbox and keep the session
active