[Phpgroupware-users] Crystal Reports in phpgw (OT ?)

From: Behrens, Jan
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Crystal Reports in phpgw (OT ?)
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 11:08:13 +0200

Hi List,

I have generated several reports (Crystal Reports) for statistics on our tts and am trying to think of a way to have them available within tts or maybe the admin app. The problem is of course that I need some sort of API to "fill" them with data on a call. A bit of googling only turned up some insight on doing this with ASP and .NET - our gw is of course running on linux & apache... I wonder whether anyone has done something similar and can give me some tips / help or a advice on this, perhaps there even is a php addon that handles this?

Thx, Jan