RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Sending email with attachments

From: Don Graver (dgraver)
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Sending email with attachments
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 13:35:36 +0100

To answer my own question:

Apparantely the msg function in the phpgwapi/inc/class.send.inc.php file
accepts a mime 'boundary' variable, which can be used to separate the
text of the message from the attachments.  So, what I have done is
separate the attachments with a  mime boundary and the correct headers,
then attach that to the end of the body message, and send the new
message body along with the mime boundary to the send class.....and
Wahoo!, it works.

Thanks for the help.

Ps. I am not using the email app other than to be able to send
emails...no user has rights to that app so storing it to the Sent folder
is not necessary.  However, the emails are not only sent to registered
users, but to extra participants as well...something else I have added
to the calendar.

-- Don Graver