RE: RE: RE: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] open_basedir restriction

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] open_basedir restriction
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 02:30:27 +0000

Brian Connolly (address@hidden) wrote:

>Dave,
>
>Bottom line: you don't know.  Just another faux developer posing.
>
>Brian

that's right, he doesn't know.  you know why?  I do.  As I just said, every
host is
different, there is no possible way with the information you have given for any
of
us spoon feed you a workaround.

try sending the error to your host and ask for a suggestion for a wrok around.
they
have access to your config, they can figure it out.  And if they can't, or
won't,
then get a better host.  phpGW is an extremely advanced set of php applications,
it's not going to run just anywhere.