Re: [Phpgroupware-users] hire someone to do it for you.

From: Alex Borges
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] hire someone to do it for you.
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 19:15:01 -0500

To this i would just like to add we also will have a custom development
programme so that enterprises and individuals can easyly contact
developers that are willing to do work for hire on phpgroupware and
information and success stories of enterprises that did exactly that and
solved some real life problems.

Actually, its not that quite well thought out yet, but we are allways
open for ideas on the subject. The wiki has a link on it with some
comments on the idea, and the coordination team will be working on
getting that work at least started.