Re: [Phpgroupware-users] End of thread (was blah, blah freakin' blah (wa

From: Dan Kuykendall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] End of thread (was blah, blah freakin' blah (was hobby, open_basedir))
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 22:24:36 -0700

Dave Hall wrote:

Yep, Brain has been removed from the list.  We decided that was a
reasonable course of action considering his recent attitude towards
people on and off the list.

Who decided?
I do think its OK to boot him from the list, because he can then just rejoin if he really wanted to

The lists have now been set to reject messages from non subscribers,

I dont like this at all. Please set this back to how it was.
Ignoring him was no problem. I had already simply started ignoring the thread after my last comments.

Seek3r