Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Re. calender reminders

From: Bob Crandell
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Re. calender reminders
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 15:50:19 +0000

Hi,

This Preferences not saving is happening to me also.  I have 2 test sites; one
is an upgrade of a live .14 the other is a "clean" install of .512.  That
means it started life as an early .5xx.  Both have the same problem.

This message is being sent from .512 email because the search works so good
and I'm late replying to this.

Thanks