[Phpgroupware-users] 0.9.16, php sessions, and the endless loop

From: Brad Bulger
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] 0.9.16, php sessions, and the endless loop
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 10:18:29 -0800 (PST)

In the current release of 0.9.16, if I choose PHP sessions in setup,
it puts me into an eternal loop of "Your session could not be verified"
when I try to log in to the site. If I explicitly set

$GLOBALS['phpgw_info']['server']['usecookies'] = true;

in login.php, this goes away.

What in tarnation is going on here? I can't tell it to use cookies
for PHP sessions until I can log in. So I end up stuck not being
able to log in until I log in... Wacky.