Re: [Phpgroupware-users] 2 questions about 0.9.14.509

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] 2 questions about 0.9.14.509
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 13:16:22 +0000

that's because css based themes are now prefered.  If your template supports
css themes as opposed to the older less efficient php based themes then it
will only show you the css based themes.  If your template doesn't support css
based themes then don't create a folder called css.  I don't know when this
change was made but it is for the better.