[Phpgroupware-users] login with certifikates

From: Falk Siemonsmeier
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] login with certifikates
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 11:59:48 -0000

Has anybosy experience in login in phpgw with certifikates?
I have used FakeBasicAuth from apache, for that I have grow
the size of the account_lid field to 200.
But the Problem is, that the php scripts after the login
havent got account_lid and account_id defined. In the mysqld
both are given. So I now get the following error
Database error: Invalid SQL:
select * from phpgw_acl where (acl_account in (, 0))

Does anybody have an idear?

Greetings
Falk
--
  Falk Siemonsmeier              Phone +49 (0)7071-9457-459
  science + computing ag         FAX   +49 (0)7071-9457-511