Re: [Phpgroupware-users] phpGroupWare 0.9.16 final/ly released

From: Marco Gaiarin
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] phpGroupWare 0.9.16 final/ly released
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 10:08:20 +0100

Mandi! Alex Borges
  In chel di` si favelave...

> > ...same thing. I've fired up a bug. ;(
> Mhm.. what template ru using? This report ive gotten three times... its
> about to be fixed

I was using justweb, now i'm using idots, and i've tested all, the same
thing: i can create dirs but not upload file, no error at all.

I'm happy to know that is a known problem and that will be fixed, but
why jumping to the .16.000 filemanager was downgraded from .502 to
And why phpgw report the version still as 14.512?!

dott. Marco Gaiarin                                 GNUPG Key ID: 240A3D66
  Associazione ``La Nostra Famiglia''
  Polo FVG  -  Via della Bontà, 7 - 33078  -  San Vito al Tagliamento (PN)
  gaio(at)             tel +39-0434-842711    fax +39-0434-842797

                        Informazione & Democrazia
  Dobbiamo tutti lavorare insieme per costruire un'alternativa concreta al
   monopolio informativo e ridare forza alla democrazia del nostro paese.